The Peak of Rocky Mountain Majesty
A luxurious lakeside lodge, inspired by the great American National Parks, includes a massive lobby fireplace and an amazing geyser faithfully shooting water 12 stories high every hour. Recreation includes a heated pool with waterfall, sand beach and boat and bike rentals for use along the surrounding scenic trails. Artist Point restaurant features Pacific Northwest cuisine for dinner and a Character Breakfast; Whispering Canyon Cafe features family-style dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Services and Amenities
- Room Service
- Guest Services desk
- Health club
- Babysitting and child services
- Pak-n-Play Crib available
- Convenient self-parking
- Valet parking available for a nominal fee
- Rooms and facilities for Guests with disabilities
- Laundry facilities/services
Check In/Check Out
3:00 PM / 11:00 AM
901 Timberline Drive
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830-1000
- 728 guest rooms
- Rooms for guests with disabilities and non-smoking rooms are available
- Standard View/ 2 Queens, Queen-Bunk, King: Rooms offer a view of other exterior sections of Disney's Wilderness Lodge.
- Lodge/2 Queens, Queen-Bunk, King: Rooms offer a view of woodlands or The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge.
- Courtyard View/2 Queens, Queen-Bunk, King: Rooms offer a view of the pool, a waterfall or the lake.
- Standard View/Honeymoon: Rooms offer a view of woodlands
- All Guest Rooms have two queen-size beds, one queen-size bed and bunk beds, or one king-size bed, table and chairs, writing table, ceiling fan, private balcony or patio, vanity area with two sinks and a bathroom.
- Guest Room amenities include in-room wall safe, voice mail, coffee maker and hair dryer. Iron and ironing board and refrigerator are available upon request.
- Concierge level rooms include personalized Guest services, turn down service, and Food and Beverage offerings including snacks, afternoon tea, wine and cheese, and cordials and dessert (at specified times throughout the day).
Hours: 4:30 pm to 12 midnight
Information: (407) 939-3463* or contact Front Desk.
This children's entertainment clubhouse offers supervised activities. Entertainment includes Disney movies and video games. Meal available for an additional charge. Children must be ages four to 12. Open to all Hotel Guests. Reservations accepted.
Kid's Nite Out, one-on-one in-room childcare. Call (407) 828-0920 or (800) 696-8105.
Get back to a healthy nature at the Sturdy Branches Health Club. This new health center has a full complement of cardio and strength fitness equipment including machines and free weights so you can stay in shape. After your work-out, enjoy a variety of massage treatments or a soothing sauna. We are happy to assist you with your health and fitness needs. Call for reservations at (407) 938-4222, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Daily.
Swedish Relaxation Massage
25, 50 or 75 min.
Enjoy a relaxation massage of traditional long strokes and kneading techniques. This therapy increases circulation, soothes tired muscles and relaxes the body.
Deep Tissue Massage
25, 50 or 75 min.
Our therapists utilize their experience in different techniques to relax you and relieve the symptoms of built up tension in the muscle tissue. This massage uses a Deep Heat oil that penetrates into the body allowing the muscle to relax to a greater level. This is a moderate to firm massage.
25, 50 or 75 min.
This massage facilitates ultimate relaxation as the body receives therapeutic benefits from the use of our pure essential oils.
Lavender oil - excellent for deep relaxation and also serves as a soother for sunburned skin.
Birch Amica - great for sore muscle tissues and helps circulation throughout the body. Additional charges for in room service.
Health and Fitness
Personal Training available by appointment.
State of the art strength and cardiovascular equipment including treadmills and bicycles (regular and recumbent). Guest memberships on a Daily, Individual Length of Stay basis, or Family Length of Stay basis includes the use of sauna and steam rooms. Health Club usage is included with any spa service.
Not in the habit of working out? Disney's fitness attendants are always more than happy to lend a helping hand offering structured Personal Training Sessions as an added amenity. To set up an appointment please call at least 24 hours in advance. Proper workout attire is required to use the facility. Minimum age for working out is 14 years old.