New Summer One World Ticket for Coming June 4! Now, more than ever, Walt Disney World Resort is the place to make lifelong memories with family and friends. For the first time, you can purchase the new Summer One World Ticket as a great way to experience all that’s fresh and exciting at the resort’s four theme parks and two water parks, with six admissions for only $74 per admission (plus tax) – a total price of $444 (plus tax).*
Starting June 4, you will be able to purchase the Summer One World Ticket. For a total price of $444 (plus tax), this ticket includes one admission to each of the Walt Disney World theme parks and water parks.
- Summer One World Tickets must be purchased between June 4, 2019, and Aug. 23, 2019.
- Each Summer One World Ticket includes six admissions – one admission to each of the four Walt Disney World theme parks and each of the two water parks.
- You have flexibility in how you use these tickets, including visiting more than one park per day.
- Tickets must be used June 4, 2019 – Aug. 28, 2019.
Pairing the Summer One World Ticket with a Disney resort hotel stay helps your remain immersed in magic for every moment of a Walt Disney World vacation. And, you can save up to 25 percent on rooms at select Disney resort hotels for stays most nights May 28, 2019, through Aug. 28, 2019, when booking through Aug. 28, 2019.**
Q: Is this a park hopper ticket?
A: This is not a park hopper ticket, but you can visit more than one park in one day. You would be using your 1 visit/park admission.
Q: So I can visit the Magic Kingdom in the morning, and then Epcot in the evening of the same day?
A: Yes, you would have used your visit to both Magic Kingdom and Epcot, 2 out of your 6 admissions.
Q: Can I leave Magic Kingdom and go back in the same day?
A: Yes, your admission is good for one day.
Q: How many days is my ticket good for?
A: You can use the admissions at any time from June 4 – Aug. 28.
Q: Can I add this ticket to a package?
A: This ticket cannot be added to a package, but you can book accommodations separately.
Q: Do I need to stay on property to purchase this ticket?
A: No, you do not.
Contact the agents at The Magic for Less Travel with additional questions or to purchase this ticket!
Summer 2019 will be an amazing time to visit Walt Disney World, with new experiences at all four theme parks:
- Anything can happen during Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration at Magic Kingdom Park, including the new “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party,” featuring those true originals, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.
- Party with Pixar pals at Disney’s Hollywood Studios during the park’s 30th anniversary year, featuring The Incredibles, Mike and Sulley from Disney•Pixar’s “Monsters, Inc.;” Woody, Buzz Lightyear and the gang at the new Toy Story Land; and the new Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy that takes you into the world of Cars.
- Pandora – The World of Avatar comes to life each night at Disney’s Animal Kingdom with bioluminescent fauna and flora. And now evenings in the park are about to be even more special with the May 24 planned debut of “Rivers of Light: We Are One,” introducing additional stunning imagery and familiar animal characters to the popular nighttime show on Discovery River. Also beginning May 24, the Tree of Life will awaken in a whole new way to honor the 25thanniversary of “The Lion King,” with beautiful projections on the iconic tree featuring music and animation paying tribute to the classic film.
- “Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live!” will return to Epcot this summer. Star-Lord and Gamora from the Guardians of the Galaxy films will take you on a musical journey through the cosmos, showcasing hits from Star-Lord’s Awesome Mix tapes. Live shows will take place daily from June 14 through Aug. 18.
*Ticket valid 6/4/19 – 8/28/19 for one admission to Magic Kingdom® Park, one admission to Epcot®, one admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, one admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, one admission to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, and one admission to Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park. Each park may be visited only once. Tickets are nonrefundable, nontransferable and exclude activities/events separately priced. Admission is subject to capacity closures and other restrictions. Water parks are subject to rehabilitation, seasonal and weather closures. After expiration date, the price paid for a wholly unused ticket can be applied to the purchase of a new ticket with an equal or higher price.
**The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Length-of-stay requirements may apply. Savings based on the non-discounted price of the same room. Additional per-adult charges may apply if there are more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate, Deluxe and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.