If you’re one of many guests who has been waiting for news that all Walt Disney World Resort hotels will reopen, you are in luck!!
Disney has announced that all of their resort hotels will be open by the end of 2021. Yes, that includes both Port Orleans resorts! Remaining resort hotels will be open to guests and you can find the schedule below.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Opening Dates
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House for arrivals beginning August 26
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort for arrivals beginning Sept. 16
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside for arrivals beginning Oct. 14
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter for arrivals beginning Oct. 28
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort for arrivals beginning Dec. 9
Sign up to receive, tips, information, and news to help you plan your next Disney vacation!
To find out more about each resort, check out this blog.
With this news, all Walt Disney World Resort hotels will be open by the end of 2021 and we look forward to assisting you in planning your magical vacation!
Walt Disney World Reservations
Reservations for stays in 2021 are available and dates in 2022 for for arrivals 500 days from today. You can book now for resorts scheduled to be open. Additionally, guests with stays in 2021 and 2022 will need theme park reservations through the Disney Park Pass reservation system.
Need some help planning your vacation? Have questions about what’s open as well as what’s closed? In addition, do you wonder how it all works with safety protocols and procedures in place? The Magic for Less Travel can be your partner in planning your next vacation!
Check out one of our favorite Walt Disney World Resorts. Disney’s Yacht Club Resort is within walking distance to Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- What Walt Disney World Hotels are Open?
- Top Eight Reasons to Stay at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort- French Quarter
- 2021 Walt Disney World Discount – Two Days of FREE Theme Park Tickets
- Additional Changes Coming to Your Walt Disney World Experience
- Top 5 Reasons to Stay at a Walt Disney World Moderate Resort