Disney After Hours has been a huge hit with guests looking to maximize their time at Magic Kingdom Park when the sun goes down. Today we’re very excited to announce new dates available for purchase from Dec. 3, 2018 to March 7, 2019.
During Disney After Hours, Guests can get in as early as 7 p.m. to experience the fireworks before hitting more than 25 attractions and experiences with little to no wait!
Looking for a great rate for your Disney Vacation?
Let The Magic for Less Travel, an Authorized Universal Vacation Planner, work for you. Their concierge services are always provided free of charge. The Magic for Less Travel will help you find the best published or unpublished discount for your vacation. Already have a vacation booked directly with Universal? Contact The Magic for Less Travel to see if they can help you find a lower rate.
Here are the new dates and times for Disney After Hours
- 12/3: 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- 12/10: 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- 1/7: 8 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- 1/17: 8 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- 1/24: 8 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- 1/28: 8 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- 2/7: 8 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- 2/28: 8 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- 2/14: 9 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- 3/7: 9 p.m. – 12 a.m.
Tickets are now available for purchase with your travel agent. The advanced purchase price for these new dates is $125 plus tax. The day-of price is $129 plus tax.
- Minnie Van Shuttle Service Available Between Walt Disney World Resort Hotels and Orlando International Airport
- Disneys Making Lost & Found Easy
- Minnie Van Service Now Open to all Visiting Walt Disney World Resort
- ‘The Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live!’ Now Playing at Epcot
- Magic Kingdom Disney After Hours Summer Dates Now Available