Getting ready for an upcoming Disney vacation? One of the best ways to stay excited as you prepare is to make a Mickey Countdown Chain! Every day your family will see your vacation getting closer and closer. This may even motivate some to start packing a little early!
Supplies you will need for the Mickey Countdown Chain
- Cricut, Silhouette, other die cutting machine, OR Scissors
- Red Paper
- White Paper
- Yellow Paper
- Black Paper
- Download both the Mickey-Paper-Chain and the Paper-Chain so you can print on colored paper, or cut the paper chain template.
- Cut or print out 1 copy of the Mickey paper chain template in black colored paper
- Cut or print out 3 copies of the paper chain template, one copy for each color of paper below.
- Red paper for Mickey’s shorts
- White paper for Mickey’s gloves
- Yellow paper for Mickey’s shoes
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 until you have enough paper cut outs for the number of days you would like to countdown.
- Use glue to connect the colored paper chain in the order below
- Black on top
- White on the bottom
- Repeat steps 5 & 6 until your countdown chain is complete
- Find a fun spot to hang your Mickey Countdown Chain and wait for your trip!
Find more free downloads to help you plan for your Disney vacations in The Mouse For Less Downloads section.
Be sure to check The Magic for Less Blog Page, our Pinterest Board, or Facebook Page for more ideas each day! And please share your creations from today’s Mickey Countdown Chain Activity – we’d love to see them. Use #TMFLTatHomeFun so we can see them!
- None Found