There has been lots of exciting news surrounding Walt Disney World opening back up! We bet you’ve missed the magic as much as we have so if you’re heading to Walt Disney World, we have the changes to Walt Disney World Dining that will impact your trip.
Updates to Disney Reservations
In order to foster physical distancing upon reopening, Disney’s offerings, restaurants and other experiences such as behind-the-scenes tours will be limited in capacity, and other experiences may remain closed.
- As a result of limited capacity, Disney has made the difficult decision to cancel all existing dining reservations and experience bookings. This includes Disney dining plans included in packages.
- Disney will reopen dining and experience bookings with more limited numbers closer to when the parks reopen.
- Disney will also shift from a 180-day booking window to a 60-day booking window for dining and experience bookings going forward. This allows Guests to make their plans closer to their visits.
Changes to Dining Experiences
Additional changes to Walt Disney World dining experiences include:
- Menu items may vary. For specific menu information, check the restaurant’s online menu when the restaurant reopens.
- Character Dining will not be offered during the initial reopening, with the exception of a modified Character Dining experience at Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera.
- Dinner shows will not be offered during the initial reopening.
- Dining locations will be limited in capacity. Some locations will remain temporarily closed.
- Private dining and in-room delivery will not be offered during the initial reopening window.
- Mobile order service will be offered at select quick-service dining locations throughout the Walt Disney World theme parks (when open), Disney Springs and select Disney Resort hotels.
What You’ll Need to Dine
- What You Need to Know About the Walt Disney World Changes
- Best Information and Tips to Help You Navigate Disney Dining Changes
- Planning a Walt Disney World Vacation in 2020 and Beyond
- Character Dining Options Currently Available at Walt Disney World
- Walt Disney World Introduces New Theme Park Reservation System