If you are planning to visit the Walt Disney World Resort for either just a relaxing resort stay or play in the theme parks, there are a couple of things you must do in advance! You should purchase your Walt Disney World tickets or a package that includes tickets and you must also make a park reservation. Lets go over how to link your Walt Disney World reservation and use the new park pass system.
Link Your Reservation
First, you will want to link your resort or package reservations to your My Disney Experience account. If you have separately purchased tickets, link those as well. When your tickets are included in your vacation package, you only have to link that reservation once and both your resort stay and park tickets will be linked.
If you have any trouble linking your reservations to your My Disney Experience account, please contact the Internet Help Desk for Help at 800-848-6413.
Make Disney Park Reservations
Second, you must make theme park reservations. This is not the same as having theme park tickets. . All guests with a ticket or Annual Pass will be required to make a reservation in advance for each park entry, using this new online tool on DisneyWorld.com. You must have a park
Check out this video, which outlines the Disney Park Pass reservation process!
If you prefer step-by-step instructions, please see this Screenshot Guide to Selecting Theme Park Passes Here to select your theme park passes!
Tips for Disney Park Reservations
There are a few things you will want to remember when making Disney park reservations. We will share our park reservation tips.
- Make your park reservations as soon as you have made your package reservation or purchased tickets. Park reservations are limited and subject to availability.
- You must make a park reservation for each day you would like to enter a park.
- A Walt Disney World package give you the most flexibility. It is fully refundable until final payment date and allows you to make park reservations for your travel dates as soon as it is purchased. Stand-alone tickets are non-refundable once purchased.
- Guests staying at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel have access to special park reservation availability.
- Disney Resort Guests can make park reservations for the number of days that they have valid theme park admission.
- Guests who have purchased a ticket with Park Hopping benefits can visit more than one park per day after 2:00 PM.
- Here is where you can check Disney Theme Park Reservation availability.
To stay in the know and on top of all the latest updates, visit this Know Before You Go site!
Vacation packages for 2021 are available at this time. Reach out to one of the great agents at The Magic for Less Travel for assistance!