Epcot’s 2016 Flower & Garden Festival begins March 2-May 30, 2016 – expanding from 75 to 90 days. Here’s a look at what’s new as the festival celebrates its 23rd year!
New culinary creations at the festival’s Outdoor Kitchens will introduce fresh variety and flavor to the offerings at a record 13 festival kiosks surrounding the World Showcase Promenade. This year, La Isla Fresca takes you to the Caribbean for authentic bites, including Jamaican Braised Beef with Pigeon-Pea Rice and Jerk-Spiced Grouper or Chicken with Mango Salsa. And, at the new Cider House, a Field Greens salad with greens harvested at The Land pavilion, heirloom apples, Stilton cheese and dried blueberries will pair well with blueberry hard cider from Plant City, Florida.
At the park entrance, the first-ever Huey, Dewey and Louie topiaries will feature floral interpretations of Donald’s mischievous nephews inspired by the 1943 Donald Duck comic book called “The Victory Garden.”
A new hands-on Harmony Gardens musical playground will debut featuring Disney’s Fab Five topiaries of “band leader” Mickey Mouse, as well as Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Pluto and Donald Duck. With the playground’s interactive drums, chimes and xylophones, kids can create their own musical sounds.
And, as in previous years, each weekend at the Festival Center, you can dig in for a complimentary hands-on Gardening Seminar experience as they get tips from experts on a broad range of topics.
Plus, the Garden Rocks concert series returns with music spanning four decades. Blood, Sweat & Tears featuring Bo Bice, BRIAN HOWE, former lead singer of Bad Company, Georgia Satellites and Darlene Love make their Festival debut this year. Here’s the lineup (subject to change without notice):
- March 4-6 – The Orchestra starring former members of ELO “Evil Woman”
- March 11-13 – Starship starring Mickey Thomas “We Built This City”
- March 18-20 – Little River Band “Reminiscing”
- March 25-27 – Village People “Y.M.C.A.”
- April 1-3 – Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone “I’m Henry the VIII, I Am”
- April 8-10 – The Guess Who “American Woman”
- April 15-17 – NEW! Blood, Sweat & Tears featuring Bo Bice “Spinning Wheel”
- April 22-24 – NEW! BRIAN HOWE, former lead singer of Bad Company “Can’t Get Enough”
- April 29-May 1 – NEW! Georgia Satellites “Keep Your Hands to Yourself”
- May 6-8 – Gin Blossoms “Hey Jealousy”
- May 13-15 – NEW! Darlene Love “Wait ‘Til My Bobby Gets Home”
- May 20-22 – Night Ranger “Sister Christian”
- May 27-30 (Monday) – The Spinners “Working My Way Back to You”
Performances are at America Gardens Theatre at 5:30, 6:45, and 8 p.m. every Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the Festival.
Please note Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is included in regular Epcot admission.
Make plans to experience the 2016 Flower and Garden Festival!
Book with The Magic for Less Travel and save up to 30% on your Walt Disney World Resort Stay.
Book your Walt Disney World Spring 2016 vacation with The Magic for Less Travel for February 22, 2016 through June 11, 2016 travel dates and save up to 30% on Walt Disney Resorts. You will also receive 1 more ticket day FREE when you upgrade to a room and ticket package with a minimum 4-day Magic Your Way Ticket. Add one of Disney’s Dining Plans for additional savings.
Offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas and Bungalows. Some resorts or room types may not be available for this offer. Advance reservations are required. Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than two adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts. The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Length-of-stay requirements may apply. This offer CAN be combined with The Magic for Less Travel’s exclusive Minnie, Deluxe and Grand Pixie Dust Pack offers. Book by 2/28/16
Contact The Magic for Less Travel and experience the benefits of our complimentary concierge service.
- The Epcot Flower and Garden Festival
- Additional Changes Coming to Your Walt Disney World Experience
- Early 2021 Disney Discounts Available Save on your Walt Disney World Vacation
- 2021 Walt Disney World Discount – Two Days of FREE Theme Park Tickets
- 2023 Walt Disney World Vacation – Top Reasons You Want to Plan Now!