Disney MagicMobile Option Launches on Apple Devices – How to Get Started for Contactless Walt Disney World Park Entry
Available now on iPhone and Apple Watch and coming soon to other smart devices, Disney MagicMobile service is a fun, easy-to-use new way for guests to experience The Most Magical Place on Earth. The service is offered in addition to other options such as the MagicBand, the colorful, all-in-one bracelet, which will continue to be available and introduced in even more colors, designs and limited-edition fan favorites into the future.
Ready to book your trip so you can start using Disney MagicMobile? Work with one of the travel planners at The Magic For Less Travel!
- Create A Customized Digital Pass: Guests can create a Disney MagicMobile pass through the My Disney Experience app and add it to the Wallet app on iPhone or the digital wallet on other smart devices. Guests can customize their pass by choosing from several Disney-themed designs that animate upon use (including special designs just for Annual Passholders and DVC Members)! For added ease, they may also store multiple passes on a single device, a great option for families.
- Easily Enter the Parks and More: Guests can simply hold their iPhone, Apple Watch, or other smart device near an access point when entering the parks or using other available features, just like they do with a MagicBand. With Express Mode on iPhone and Apple Watch, guests do not even need to wake or unlock their Apple device, or open up the app, to use their Disney MagicMobile pass. As a reminder, valid park admission and a park reservation are required for park entry and must be linked to an account.
- Discover Other App Enhancements: Disney also added a new feature in the My Disney Experience app that allows guests to automatically link their Disney PhotoPass attraction photos and videos to their profile through a smartphone. Just confirm the settings in advance of riding at participating attractions. The My Disney Experience app also enables Disney Resort hotel guests to unlock their room door using the current digital room key feature.
Check it Out
Guests may use Disney MagicMobile service, a MagicBand, or a card interchangeably for added flexibility. Disney Resort hotel guests can purchase MagicBands at a special, pre-arrival price. Guests can also pick up a Key to the World card at their convenience at the front desk.
Download the My Disney Experience app today to check out these latest updates! *Please note Disney MagicMobile service requires iOS 14.4 or later and watchOS 7.3 or later.
- Walt Disney World Introduces New Theme Park Reservation System
- Changes to Walt Disney World Dining
- How to Link your Walt Disney World Reservation and Use the Park Pass Reservation System
- What You Need to Know About the Walt Disney World Changes
- Additional Changes Coming to Your Walt Disney World Experience