Minnie Van Airport Service Now Available to Pre-Book with Your Package
Guests can choose to include Minnie Van Service between Orlando International Airport and Walt Disney World Resort with their Walt Disney Travel Company vacation package. The Minnie Van service provides comfortable, private transportation between Orlando International Airport and Guests’ hotels in a whimsical, themed vehicle that is owned and operated by Disney.
Bookings must be made at least 3 days prior to pick-up. Vehicle can accommodate up to 6 Guests (up to 3 car seats are available) and 8 medium-size bags.
Minnie Van Service Hours of Operation are from 7:00am to 10:00pm. Vehicles can accommodate up to six guests, which includes up to three car seats. Parties of seven or more Guests will need to book two vehicles. This service is available for either one-way or round trip transportation. Transportation is only provided to and from Walt Disney World owned and operated Resorts. For more information or to book, contact your TMFLT agent today!
- Maximum number of Guests allowed per vehicle is six people
- Maximum number of bags allowed per vehicle is eight medium-sized suitcases
- Gratuity is not include
- Booking must be made at least three days prior to pick up
- Transportation only available to and from Disney Resort hotels.
- Transportation is not available to or from Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, Four Seasons Resort Orlando, Walt Disney World Gateway Hotels or Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotels.
- Guests needing ADA Accessible vehicles should reach out to Minnie Van team directly at (407) 828-3500
- Vehicles are pet-friendly
- None Found