The Magic For Less Travel is excited to share Exclusive Pricing AND Early Booking Access on Adventures by Disney Expedition Cruises! Prepare for the adventure of a lifetime as you explore the infinite riches and natural beauty of the Antarctic Peninsula. Nature takes center stage and unique experiences abound as you hike through penguin colonies, search for pods of whales navigating the waters around you, and share a toast with fellow Adventurers as you glide past glaciers and ice floes. Plus, you’ll kick off your journey to the Antarctic Peninsula with explorations of the diverse landscapes and rich culture of Patagonia, also known as the “End of the World.”
Learn more about Exclusive Pricing AND Early Booking Access
Book these limited itineraries before anyone else. Adventures by Disney will journey to some of the world’s most wondrous and sought-after destinations when they set sail on all-new Adventures by Disney Expedition Cruises to Antarctica and the Galapagos Islands. These adventures sold out so quickly, Adventures by Disney added another sailing to Antarctica. Even better, The Magic For Less Travel has exclusive pricing available to you! Don’t wait, we can book before these itineraries open to the general public. Contact your Magic For Less Travel Agent today or get a no-obligation quote for your adventure!
Here is your Antarctica & Patagonia Expedition Cruise trip at-a-glance!
Daily Zodiac Excursions & Landings
- Experience unique, up-close encounters with ice bergs and local wildlife as you cruise the waters around Antarctica.
- From orcas to penguins to fur seals, keep an eye out for the local wildlife—at least 235 marine species—that call Antarctica home.
- Spend 2 adventure-filled days exploring this lush and vibrant region at the “End of the World.”
- A team of Adventures by Disney naturalists and a special guest, whose expertise will be wildlife or photography will accompany each departure to share their skill and knowledge.
- Relish the spontaneity of each day in Antarctica, where nature dictates your adventure and no 2 days will be the same.
- Step back in time on your visit to this working estancia and explore its nature reserve and historic museums.
- Complete a true seafaring rite of passage as you cross this body of water that can, at times, be challenging.
- Get up close to the natural phenomenon that surrounds you on an exhilarating kayak excursion amid the ice bergs and wildlife.
- Service of knowledgeable team including: Shipboard naturalists, Disney-trained Adventure Guides and exclusive Disney Special Guests on select sailings
- Smaller, purpose-built ships allow for access to remote and otherwise inaccessible areas
- Zodiac boat excursions and landings to immerse you in the pristine natural beauty of the region
- Engaging on-board activities for adults and Junior Adventurers alike
- Intimate accommodations that offer comfort, an array of conveniences & delicious dining options
Want to learn more about The Magic For Less Travel? Head over to read some blogs from our team about their first-hand experiences!