2015 Dates for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party are now available. Guests will have 25 opportunities to experience this popular party in 2015.
2015 Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party Dates
• September 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27
• October 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31
• November 1
Tickets are not available to purchase at this time, and have typically been available for purchase in May.
Request a free no-obligation quote for your Walt Disney World vacation.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a Halloween-themed special event held on select dates in September October in Magic Kingdom Park. Purchase of an additional event admission ticket is required to attend Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
During Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, Guests of all ages are encouraged to dress up in their favorite Halloween costumes. Even better, you can collect delicious candy as you trick-or-treat around Magic Kingdom Park.
In addition to many favorite Disney attractions, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is filled with special entertainment, including:
• Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade—including Disney Characters and the stars of the Haunted Mansion attraction. The parade begins with a spook-tacular ride by the Headless Horseman.
• Happy HalloWishes—a spectacular fireworks show where the Disney Villains go trick-or-treating in the sky.
• Many favorite Disney Characters and Disney Villains in special Halloween costumes.
• Special lighting, music and theming effects transforms special areas of Magic Kingdom Park into happy haunted hollows.
Visit www.TheMouseForLess.com for complete details on Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party.
Request a no-obligation quote for your Walt Disney World Vacation to experience Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party and other fall events at the Walt Disney World Resort.
Visit www.themagicforless.com, and Authorized Disney Vacation Planner and receive complimentary concierge vacation planning services.
- None Found