Don your favorite costume to trick-or-treat at this Halloween-themed event at Magic Kingdom park with frightfully delightful treats, grim grinning ghosts, eerie entertainment and Disney Characters that go bump in the night.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will take place a record 36 nights this year!
The dates for 2019 are:
- August 16, 20, 23, 27, 30
- September 2, 6, 8, 10, 13, 15, 17, 20, 22, 24, 27, 29
- October 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 21, 24, 25, 27, 29, 31
- November 1
This “Not-So-Scary” party is appropriate for children of all ages and is held on select nights in August, September, October and November from 7:00 PM to midnight. Plus, save $10 per ticket compared to day-of purchase price when you buy at least a day in advance. Available for all event dates except October 31, 2019, when full day-of purchase price will apply.*
Ask your TMFLT Agent about special incentives available on select dates when booking with The Magic for Less Travel!
Details about Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party are coming soon!
- Disney After Hours Boo Bash Details & Dates Revealed!
- Disney Very Merriest After Hours Event Details
- New Walt Disney World Special Offers Now Available
- Visiting Walt Disney World in 2022 and What You Need To Know
- Nighttime Spectaculars and More Debut to Kick Off Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary Celebration