Book a Disneyland Resort® package of $750 or more and receive a $25 Disney Gift Card. Book a Disneyland Resort® package of $1500* or more with The Magic for Less Travel and receive a $50 Disney Gift Card. Book a Disneyland Resort® package of $3000 or more with The Magic for Less Travel and receive a $75 gift card! The gift cards are accepted at many Disneyland Resort® shopping and dining locations and can be used to pay for shopping, dining and so much more. We are sure you will find a way to put them to good use! *This promotion is valid for new Disneyland® package reservations booked with The Magic for Less Travel. This is valid for the on-site Disneyland® resort packages as well as the Good Neighbor hotel packages priced at $750 or more before taxes, airfare and other non commissionable package components. This offer CAN be combined with other offers and specials. Book by 06/30/2022
Disneyland Resort Discounts
Eligible U.S. Military Members: Enjoy Great Rates on Select Rooms at Disneyland Resort Hotels in 2022
To book this offer, you must be an active or retired member of the U.S. military, including the National Guard, Reservists, the U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Space Force, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). Spouses of military service members also qualify if they are able to present valid and active U.S. military IDs in the absence of active military personnel or Commissioned Corps Members.
December 12, 2022
Valid Travel Dates
Most nights through December 16, 2022
Members of the U.S. military can enjoy great rates on select rooms at all 3 Disneyland Resort hotels for stays most nights through December 16, 2022 when you book by December 12, 2022.
Hotel availability is limited.
- Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Valid for Eligible Service Members or spouses for travel through December 16, 2022.
- Book now through December 12, 2022 with travel completed by December 17, 2022.
- “Eligible Service Members” are active or retired members of the U.S. military, including the National Guard, Reservists, the U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Space Force, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
- Offer excludes select Concierge rooms and suites, except Paradise, Artisan, Junior and Regal suites.
- Eligible Service Member or spouse must present a valid military identification at check-in.
- If valid military ID is not presented, the non-discounted room price will be charged for the duration of the stay.
- Offer is nontransferable, and Eligible Service Member/spouse must stay in the room.
- Not valid on previously booked rooms. Advance reservations required.
- Excludes applicable fees and taxes. Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and occupancy restrictions apply per room.
- Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
- Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
- Separate theme park admission and theme park reservation for same date and same park required to enter a Theme Park, and a hotel reservation does not guarantee a park reservation.
- The state of California strongly recommends that all Guests be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the Disneyland Resort. Unvaccinated Guests must wear face coverings when indoors. If planning to travel, please check and follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations and any State travel advisories. Do not travel to or enter Disneyland Resort unless you are free of any COVID-19 symptoms and otherwise comply with the requirements of such advisories and restrictions. As always, our procedures my change as we continue to update our health and safety processes based on guidance from the state of California and local health officials.
- Visit Disneytraveltradeinfo.com/dlr for more information about what you need to know before visiting Disneyland Resort.
Special Offers at Good Neighbor Hotels
From time to time, selected Disneyland® Resort Good Neighbor Hotels may feature special offers, such as a third, fourth or fifth night free for new reservations. Guests staying at a Good Neighbor Hotel can be assured of two things: quality accommodations and close proximity to the Disneyland Resort. With 40 nearby hotels to choose from, they’ll have no problem finding one to fit their needs-and budget.
Terms, conditions and availability for these offers vary by hotel and by season.
Plan your Disneyland Resort vacation!
Start planning your Disneyland vacation today! Use the form below to get a FREE, No-Obligation Quote from one of our travel agents.
If you would like to request a quote for another destination, click here.