Disney’s Quick Service Dining Plan is perfect for guests who may be spending a lot of time in the parks, but don’t want to spend a lot of time at table service restaurants.
The Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Package Plus Quick-Service Dining includes
- Accommodations at a Disney Resort hotel
- Walt Disney World Theme Park Ticket with choice of ticket length from 2 to 10 Theme Park days
- Keepsake Luggage Tag (one per person)
- Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan.
With this package, Guests can save up to 10% per adult on dining.
2020 Disney Resort Hotel Package Plus Quick Service Dining
The 2020 Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Package Plus Quick-Service Dining plan offers everyone in the party ages three and older the following each night of their package stay:
- 2 Quick-Service meals – One entrée and one non-alcoholic beverage (or alcoholic beverage for guests 21 and older)
- 2 Snacks per person, per night of the package stay – Choose from Frozen ice-cream novelty, Popsicle/fruit bar, Box of popcorn, Single piece of whole fruit, Medium fountain soft drink or juice, and more.
- 1 Resort Refillable Drink Mug per person, per package.
For more details on the plan, download a 2020 Quick Service Dining Plan Brochure
Guests using this package can save up to 10% per adult on dining.
Have some fun and play around with the menus on The Mouse For Less website to see how you could save using on of the Disney Dining Plans. You also may want to consider exploring Disney’s standard Dining Plan and Disney’s Deluxe Dining Plan.
Everyone in the room must be on the same package and ticket options. All tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use. All tickets and options are nontransferable and exclude activities/events separately priced. All pricing is in U.S. dollars.