Planning a 2023 Walt Disney World Vacation?
In 2023, enjoy the enchantment of Walt Disney World® with a Resort Hotel Package! The 2023 Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel Packages include a Resort stay at a Walt Disney World® and a theme park base ticket. Stay in the heart of the excitement and make the most of your vacation.
Immerse yourself in the magic and wonder of Disney when you book a Resort Hotel Package that provides the perfect way to enjoy everything Walt Disney World® Resort offers. We have the perfect package if you want to explore the parks, enjoy the resort amenities, or simply relax and unwind.
Request a free quote from our expert travel agency today and start planning your dream vacation! Let us handle the planning while you focus on making unforgettable memories. Book now and experience the magic of Walt Disney World® Resort in 2023!
Walt Disney World 2023 Package Accommodations
Experience the ultimate comfort and enjoyment during your 2023 Walt Disney World® vacation by staying at a Disney Resort. The 2023 Walt Disney World packages allow you to customize your vacation according to your preferences, ensuring a memorable experience tailored just for you. Plus, with Disney’s affordable packages, the longer you stay, the more you save per day.
Choose from a range of resort categories designed to accommodate every budget:
- Value Resorts – Immerse yourself in colorful and whimsical settings that offer a great balance of fun and affordability.
- Moderate Resorts – Escape to enchanting and wonderfully affordable locales that provide a magical atmosphere for your stay.
- Deluxe Resorts – Indulge in the ultimate Disney luxury, style, and exceptional service, creating a truly remarkable vacation experience.
- Deluxe Villa Resorts – Relax in comfortable accommodations that offer all the conveniences of home, ensuring a cozy and convenient stay.
Additionally, we offer Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground, where you can enjoy a secluded camping experience in tents or RVs of all types.
Book your dream Walt Disney World 2023 vacation today and discover the perfect resort option that suits your budget and preferences. Experience the magic firsthand and create memories that will last a lifetime.
2023 Vacation Package Park Tickets
A 2023 Base Ticket with choice of ticket length from 2 to 10 days (one Theme Park admission per day). Add-on options for this ticket include:
- Park Hopper® Option – Come and go as you please through all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks (Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney’s Hollywood Studios® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park) on the same day for each day of your ticket.
- Park Hopper® Plus Option – includes a certain number of visits, based on the length of the ticket, to your choice of:
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach
- Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course (with reserved tee time), ESPN Wide World of Sports® Complex (Valid only on event days. Some events require an additional admission charge. There are no events on certain days. Days and hours of operation of concessions, venues, and attractions vary.)
- Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course (before 4:00 p.m. Valid for one round. Only one miniature golf course visit per day) or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course (before 4:00 p.m. Valid for one round. Only one miniature golf course visit per day). Subject to seasonal or weather closures. Age restrictions may apply for access to certain facilities.
Everyone in the room must be on the same package including ticket options. Package and package components are nontransferable. Theme Park tickets valid for admission beginning on date of check-in and must be used within a limited number of days, depending on length of stay and ticket. Tickets include admission to one Theme Park per day unless the Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus Option is purchased. Excludes activities/events separately priced. Visit disneydestinationstickets.com/usage for more details. To visit the Theme Parks, Theme Park reservations via the Disney Park Pass system disneytraveltradeinfo.com/wdwparkreservations AND the tickets included in this package are required for the same Theme Park on the same date for each person in your party ages 3 and up. Reservations are limited and subject to availability. View the Park Reservation availability calendar disneytraveltradeinfo.com/wdwcalendar. Resort hotel reopening dates are subject to change.
2023 Magical Extras
Things to Do
Choose from two 18-hole miniature golf courses. Join Santa and his elves at their off-season retreat or delight in a golf adventure based on Disney’s classic animated film Fantasia.
- Receive four (4) vouchers per package, each voucher valid for one (1) 18-hole round of miniature golf on one (1) day for one (1) Guest at either Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course or Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course. A voucher and Magical Extras Savings Card are required at the time of redemption. The voucher is non-transferable and expires at midnight on the day of checkout. Lost or stolen vouchers will not be replaced. Not valid with any other offer, discount, or promotions, and may not be redeemed for cash in whole or in part. Only one miniature golf course may be open from time to time and courses are subject to weather closures. Due to capacity limitations, it may not always be possible to accommodate Guests at the exact time they choose to visit. No photocopy or reproductions of vouchers will be accepted. THE VOUCHER IS VOID IF SOLD.
ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
Check out the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex which is a professionally run, state-of-the-art facility that hosts sporting events for athletes of all ages and abilities.
- Receive four (4) vouchers per package, each voucher valid for one (1) general admission to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex on one (1) day for ONE (1) Guest. Valid only on event days. Some events require an additional admission charge. There are no events on certain days. Days and hours of operation of concessions, venues and attractions varies. Visit espnwwos.com for more information. Voucher and Magical Extras Savings Card are required at time of redemption. Voucher is nontransferable and expires at midnight on the day of checkout. Lost or stolen vouchers will not be replaced. Not valid with any other offer, discount or promotions, and may not be redeemed for cash in whole or in part. No photocopy or reproductions of voucher will be accepted. VOUCHER IS VOID IF SOLD.
Splitsville Luxury Lanes™
Enjoy an upscale new spin on a classic American pastime at this modern take on a bowling alley.
- Receive 10% off the non-discounted price of bowling (walk-in bowling only), receive 10% on the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages (dine-in only), and receive 10% off the non-discounted price of merchandise at Splitsville Luxury Lanes located in Disney Springs West Side.
Surrey Bike Rentals
Cover more ground when you cruise around Crescent Lake on a Surrey bike – fun for the whole family!
- Receive 10% off a 2, or 4-person Surrey bike rental at Disney’s BoardWalk in the Epcot Resort Area. Weather permitting. Cannot be combined with any other offer, or discount.
PLACES TO EAT
City Works Eatery & Pour House
Discover the ultimate sports bar—this upbeat eatery features classic American fare and an incredible beer menu!
- Receive 15% off food & non-alcoholic beverages at City Works Eatery & Pour House located at Disney Springs West Side. Not valid with any other offer, or discount.
Ghirardelli® Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop
The world-famous chocolatier delivers decadent sundaes smothered with hot, house-made fudge as well as chocolate treats and drinks.
- Receive a Complimentary Ghirardelli® Chocolate Bar with purchase of any Specialty Sundae at Ghirardelli® Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop located in the Disney Springs Marketplace. Limit one per person, cannot be combined with any other offers.
Joffrey’s Coffee and Tea Company®
Joffrey’s is the official specialty coffee of Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort and Disney Vacation Club. Enjoy a range of specialty coffees, teas, smoothies, assorted fresh pastries, and bottled drinks.
- Receive 20% off entire purchase, excluding alcohol at Joffrey’s Coffee and Tea Company® at the following locations at Walt Disney World® Resort: Magic Kingdom Park, EPCOT, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, Disney Skyliner and Disney Springs The Landing including Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company® store, or purchase online at JOFFERYS.com using coupon code: travel23.
Feast on fresh seafood and savory steaks aboard a modern steamboat moored on the shores of Lake Buena Vista.
- Receive 20% off Food & Non-Alcoholic Beverages at Paddlefish located at Disney Springs The Landing. Not valid with any other offer, or discount
Surround yourself with the exotic sights and sounds of the jungle as you dig into classic American cuisine.
- Receive 10% off adult entrees at Rainforest Cafe® located in the Disney Springs Marketplace and outside the entrance of Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park. Not valid with any other offer, or promotions.
Travel back 200 million years—this dino-themed eatery features creative cuisine and fun discovery zones for all!
- Receive 10% off adult entrees at T-REX® located in the Disney Springs Marketplace. Not valid with any other offer, or promotions.
The Spice & Tea Exchange®
Find your way to this old-world spice trader’s emporium—it’s a gourmet seasoning and tea lover’s wonderland!
- Buy 5 items and get the 6th free! Offer only available at The Spice & Tea Exchange® located in the Disney Springs Marketplace. One per Guest. Cannot be combined with any other offer, or discount.
Discover handheld happiness – savor the amazing flavors of “golden-on-the-outside” soft pretzel perfection.
- Buy two pretzels and get one free! Offer only available at Wetzel’s Pretzels located at Disney Springs West Side and Marketplace. Cannot be combined with any other offer, or discount.
PLACES TO SHOP
Balocoloc Venetian Masks
All masks are completely handmade using the old techniques learned from the ancient art of the Venetian mask makers.
- Receive 10% off your entire purchase. This offer is only available at the Italy World Showcase Pavilion location in EPCOT. Cannot be combined with any other offer, or discount.
Basin invites you to discover the fresh, fragrant, and fun way to pamper yourself with a diverse collection of natural, cruelty-free bath and body products.
- Receive 10% off entire purchase, excluding sale items, at Basin located at Disney Springs Marketplace or Basin White located in Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
Face your day in style by heading to the premier destination for fashionable hats—there’s something fabulous for all!
- Receive 15% off entire purchase at Chapel Hats located at Disney Springs® the Landings.
Pop inside to shop exclusive merchandise and savor views from the rooftop beverage bar.
- Receive 15% off purchases of $30 or more at Coca-Cola Store located at Disney Springs Town Center. Not applicable for rooftop beverage bar purchases or professional photography services. Discount may not be combined with any other offer.
Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers
Discover a glittering glassware gallery that continues the tradition started at Disney in 1967!
- Receive 10% off purchases at the Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers stores at Disney Springs Marketplace, Magic Kingdom Park and EPCOT. Exclusions apply. Not applicable for shipping charges. Some other restrictions apply. Discount may not be combined with any other offer.
Just Fun Socks
Discover socks for all ages, personalities and occasions! From novelty to animal-themed to profession-inspired socks, you’ll find socks to enhance your personal style or give as a gift. These fun socks are sure to bring a smile or a laugh!
- Receive 15% off entire purchase at Just Fun Socks located at Disney Springs the Landings.
Make All Your Jewelry Dreams Come True!
- Visit Kendra Scott located at Disney Springs® Town Center and receive 15% off your entire purchase! Offer valid in Disney Springs Town Center location only. Cannot be combined with other offers or be applied to previous purchases, markdown items, giveback items, warehouse items, gift card purchases, gift sets, sales tax, or shipping charges.
Sugarboo & Co.
Visit this family-owned shop that is filled with whimsical treasures—including apparel, bags, candles, ceramics, jewelry, toys and other treasures.
- Receive 10% off non-discounted merchandise at Sugarboo & Co. located at Disney Springs Town Center. Cannot be combined with any other offers.
Drop by this iconic shop for an incredible selection of performance apparel that tempts the impossible.
- Receive 15% off the non-discounted price of merchandise at Volcom® located at Disney Springs® Town Center.
Benefits are valid for arrivals from January 1, 2023 – to December 31, 2023. A valid Magical Extras Savings Card must be presented to receive any Magical Extras benefit. You must also present a valid voucher for admission to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex and Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course. Benefits are valid during your Walt Disney Travel Company package stay. Benefits have no cash value, are non-transferable, and void if transferred or sold. All benefits, services, and locations are subject to change without notice. May not be combined with any other offer, discount, or promotion. Valid for the number of Guests in the package, unless otherwise specified. All dining discounts exclude applicable tax and gratuities. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply. For dining reservations visit www.disneyworld.com/dining.
Let’s plan your 2023 Walt Disney World Resort vacation!
Are you ready to plan an unforgettable 2023 vacation to Walt Disney World® Resort? Let our experienced travel agents help you make your dream vacation a reality! Request a FREE, No-Obligation Quote from us and receive personalized recommendations for your 2023 Walt Disney World® Resort vacation.
Best of all, our services are provided completely FREE of charge. So you won’t pay extra when you book your Walt Disney World® Resort vacation through The Magic For Less Travel.
Don’t miss out on the magic of Walt Disney World® Resort. Request your quote today and start planning your dream vacation!
And if you’re interested in another destination, simply click here to request a quote for that too.
2023 Walt Disney World Events
Immerse yourself in a year of unforgettable events at Walt Disney World in 2023. Experience the magic like never before as the park comes alive with a lineup of spectacular events and celebrations. From dazzling fireworks displays to captivating parades, live shows, and character meet-and-greets, there’s something for everyone in the family.
Don’t miss out on special seasonal events like the 2023 EPCOT® International Food & Wine Festival, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, and the enchanting holiday festivities such as Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party and Jollywood Nights. Visit Walt Disney World Resort in 2023 for a truly magical experience that will create memories to last a lifetime.
- H2O Glow After Hours at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon – select nights from May 20 to September 2, 2023
- Epcot International Food and Wine Festival – July 27 though November 18, 2023
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party – Select Nights August 11 – November 1, 2023
- Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon – November 2-5, 2023
- Candlelight Processional – Late November- December 30, 2023
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party – Select Nights November 9 – December 22, 2023
- Disney Jollywood Nights– Select Nights November 11 – December 20, 2023
- New Year’s Eve – December 31, 2023
What’s New at Walt Disney World in 2023?
In 2023, Walt Disney World Resort is brimming with exciting new additions that will take your Disney experience to the next level. Get ready for thrilling adventures, immersive attractions, and captivating entertainment.
TRON Lightcycle / Run presented by Enterprise – Magic Kingdom Park
April 4, 2023
One highly anticipated addition is the opening of the Tron Lightcycle Run roller coaster at Magic Kingdom, where you can race through the digital world on a high-speed, futuristic ride.
Disney Jollywood Nights – Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Select nights November 11-December 20, 2023
Experience the holiday season like never before with an unforgettable nighttime celebration at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Introducing Disney Jollywood Nights, a dazzling new event where you can revel in the magic of the holidays in style. Prepare to be enchanted by sparkling décor, modern beats blending with classic holiday songs, and a delectable array of craft cocktails and indulgent dishes. This nostalgic and glamorous affair promises an unforgettable experience, filled with glitz and glamor at every turn. Dress in your finest holiday glam or festive attire, dance to merry mashups, savor divine treats and delightful spirits, and capture selfies with beloved iconic characters throughout the night. And don’t miss the grand finale – the spectacular nighttime extravaganza, Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Get ready to be transported to a fa la la la la la la la land of holiday joy and excitement at Disney Jollywood Nights.
Disney Jollywood Nights – a new, separately ticketed event from 8:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m. on 10 select nights November 11-December 20, 2023. Disney Jollywood Nights is a limited-capacity holiday event. Purchase your Jollywood Nights tickets early.
Woody’s Roundup Rodeo BBQ – Disney’s Hollywood Studios
March 23, 2023
Saddle up for a finger-licking, BBQ feast at Roundup Rodeo BBQ, located in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Step into Andy’s imaginative world, where he has transformed his backyard into a lively rodeo arena for his beloved toys and all honorary toys. Indulge in mouthwatering house-smoked meats, a delectable variety of sides, and delightful sweet surprises, all served in this charming western-themed family-style restaurant. As you dine, you’ll see the world through the playful perspective of Andy’s toys, making it an immersive and unforgettable dining experience for the whole family.
Happily Ever After – Magic Kingdom Park
April 3, 2023
Experience the return of the beloved nighttime extravaganza, ‘Happily Ever After,’ as it makes a grand comeback to Magic Kingdom Park. Prepare to be enchanted as you witness all-new mesmerizing projections illuminating Main Street, U.S.A. Immerse yourself in the magical world of Disney as iconic characters and heartwarming stories come to life in a breathtaking nighttime spectacular. Don’t miss this unforgettable journey of wonder, joy, and happily ever afters under the starry night sky.
EPCOT Forever – EPCOT Park
April 3, 2023
Prepare to be dazzled by the extraordinary return of ‘EPCOT Forever’ – a mesmerizing limited-time show that combines lasers, captivating lighting, awe-inspiring special effects, and breathtaking fireworks. This sensational experience will take you on a nostalgic journey, featuring a collection of beloved songs that evoke cherished memories while also providing a glimpse into the future. Immerse yourself in the magic as you witness a nighttime spectacular that celebrates the spirit of EPCOT, creating unforgettable moments that will leave you in awe.
Ariel’s Grotto and Enchanted Tales with Belle return to Magic Kingdom Park
Meet Ariel at Her Grotto: Jan. 22, 2023
Enchanted Tales with Belle: Feb. 19, 2023
Princesses Belle and Ariel make their way back to Fantasyland’s Enchanted Forest, adding even more magic to the land where “once upon a time” occurs on a daily basis.
The Edna Mode Experience returns to Disney’s Hollywood Studios
May 14, 2003
Get ready for the ultimate fashion-forward adventure as The Edna Mode Experience makes its triumphant return to Disney’s Hollywood Studios. As part of the reimagined Pixar Place, prepare to encounter not only the fabulous Edna Mode but also the incredible Mr. and Mrs. Incredible, the cool-as-ice Frozone, and the lovable Sulley from “Monsters, Inc.” This immersive experience will transport you into the world of Pixar, where you can interact with these beloved characters, take memorable photos, and embrace the incredible magic of their stories. Get ready to be part of the action and create unforgettable memories with some of Pixar’s most iconic characters.
Narcoossee’s reopens at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
April 1, 2023
Get ready to indulge in a culinary extravaganza at the newly reimagined Narcoossee’s in Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. This iconic signature dining destination is set to welcome guests once again with its breathtaking panoramic views and waterside location. Following months of enhancements, the interior has been transformed, creating an even more enchanting ambiance. To complement the revamped setting, Chef Noah Estabrook and Pastry Chef Kristine Farmer have crafted a refreshed menu that strikes a perfect balance between updated classics and tantalizing new epicurean delights. Prepare your taste buds for a journey of exquisite flavors and culinary wonders at Narcoossee’s.
Shiki-Sai: Sushi Izakaya opening at EPCOT Summer 2023
Discover a haven of global culinary delights at EPCOT, and get ready for an exciting addition to the Japan pavilion – Shiki-Sai: Sushi Izakaya. Soon to open its doors, this table-service restaurant promises a festive dining experience like no other. Immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of an Izakaya-style setting, perfect for sharing and creating lasting memories with friends and loved ones. Indulge in a sensational array of sushi and other delectable offerings, carefully crafted to tantalize your taste buds and transport you to the heart of Japanese cuisine. Experience Shiki-Sai, where flavors come alive, and good times abound.
Never Miss Out on a Disney Destination Discount Again!
Stay informed of the latest discounts and special offers for your 2023 Walt Disney World vacation by subscribing to Magical Notifications. A weekly discount newsletter offered by our friends at TheMouseForLess.com.
2023 Walt Disney World Vacation Planning
Start your 2023 Walt Disney World vacation to the Happiest Place on Earth by delving into our some of vacation planning articles. Let the enchantment begin!
- All About Individual Lightning Lanes at Walt Disney World
- The Best Genie+ Attractions to Pick at Each Park
- Top 5 Things You Need to Know About Disney GENIE+ at Walt Disney World!
- The Most Unique & Fun Disney Dining Experiences
- How to Use Disney Gift Cards to Pay for Vacation
- A Review of Roundup Rodeo BBQ
2023 Package Terms and Conditions
WALT DISNEY TRAVEL COMPANY TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WALT DISNEY WORLD® RESORT
Please be advised that in the event any changes are made to the reservation including, but not limited to, changes in travel dates, updated Terms and Conditions may apply to the modified reservation. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK RELATING TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICABLE OR INFECTIOUS DISEASE, CLASS-ACTION WAIVER, AND AGREEMENT TO BINDING ARBITRATION.
- All prices are in U.S. dollars and are subject to change until package is paid in full. Prices are for the total package and cannot be broken down into individual package component prices. After package is paid in full, package price is subject to change due to imposition of taxes or other governmental requirements. Prices are also subject to change due to modifications to package or package components. Everyone on the same reservation must be on the same package. Additional adult charges may apply for more than two adults per room.
- Reservations are not accepted until confirmed by a confirmation number.
- If any portion of the package is fulfilled by a third party travel supplier (such as a hotel operated by a third party), by booking the package, you understand that Disney may provide guest personal information to the supplier for its independent use to fulfill the reservation.
- All guests’ full, legal names (including children) are required at the time the reservation is made. Children’s ages are also required at the time the reservation is made.
- Name changes are permitted up to one (1) day before arrival as long as the lead name on the reservation remains the same. Reservations and package components are nontransferable.
Deposit and Payment Procedures
- For reservations made 31 days or more prior to guest arrival, a deposit of $200 per reservation is due at the time of booking or the reservation is not confirmed. For reservations that include a travel protection plan, the total price of the plan is due at the time of booking. Payment in full is due to Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc. 30 days prior to guest arrival.
- For reservations made 30 days or less prior to guest arrival, payment in full is due to Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc. at time the reservation is made.
- Payment may be made with a valid payment card, check, money order, bank wire transfer or ACH. Please see invoice for instructions on how to send payment.
Cancellation and Refunds
- For cancellations made 30 days or more prior to guest arrival, amounts paid, minus cancellation fees assessed by third party hotels or other suppliers, non-refundable runDisney race registrations, non-refundable travel protection plan costs, and other amounts owed, will be refunded.
- For cancellations made 2 days to 29 days prior to guest arrival, amounts paid, minus a cancellation fee of $200.00 per package and minus any cancellation fees assessed by third party hotels or other suppliers, non-refundable runDisney race registrations, non-refundable travel protection plan costs and other amounts owed, will be refunded.
- For cancellations made 1 day or less prior to guest arrival or for no-shows, the full price of the package is non-refundable.
- No refunds are given for cancellation of any personalized products or experiences.
- No refunds will be made for early departure from hotel and for unused or partially used admission tickets, options or features, including meals.
- Any refunds allowed by Disney in its sole discretion after arrival must be requested in writing within 90 days after departure and may be assessed a $25 processing fee.
- Disney reserves the right to make refunds in accordance with the method that payment was received. All appropriate refunds will be made through the guest’s travel agent if payment was made by the travel agent. Disney is not responsible for the receipt of refunded monies by guests from their travel agents.
Change Fees and Changes to Reservations Made Prior to Guest Arrival
- Changes to Reservation – Changes to reservation, including but not limited to change in travel dates, length of stay, party size or hotel accommodations, are subject to availability and the prices applicable at the time the change is requested and guest is responsible for paying any increase in price resulting from the change. In addition, changes made 30 days or less prior to guest arrival are also subject to a change fee of $50 per package plus any change fees assessed by third party hotels or other suppliers.
- If changes are made to the package including, but not limited to, changes to travel dates, package is subject to the Terms and Conditions applicable to packages at the time the change to the reservation is made and, in the case of changes to travel dates, pricing applicable to the new travel dates.
- Hotels and/or suppliers do not permit changes in certain situations.
- Disney reserves the right to restrict changes to any reservation.
Travel Protection Plan
- If guest has purchased a travel protection plan, the cost is refundable within 14 days (30 days for residents of Utah) after the date the plan is added to the package as long as guest has not filed a claim or has not departed on the trip. Please see the Certificate of Insurance for your state of residency for details on refunds and terms, conditions and exclusions at www.affinitytravelcert.com/docs/DSP01.
- For guests with an address in the U.S. who make their reservation 11 days or more prior to guest arrival, travel documents (such as vouchers, Magical Extras entitlements and other fulfillment cards) will either be sent by mail or email prior to arrival, subject to receipt of final package payment in full.
- All other guests, including those residing outside the U.S., will receive vouchers, Magical Extras entitlements and other fulfillment cards at the guest’s hotel.
- Additional fees may be charged for the replacement of any lost or misplaced travel documents.
- For third party hotel packages, Guests can pick up Disney theme park attraction tickets and certain other fulfillment cards at the guest’s hotel.
- Guests with Disney Resort Hotel packages may have entitlements linked to an account they create online (“Disney account”) and ticket and other entitlements will be fulfilled via your radio frequency card, or if you have purchased a MagicBand and linked it to your reservation, your MagicBand.
- Title to the documents, including any radio frequency devices, passes in Lake Buena Vista, Florida upon delivery of the documents to the shipper or the mailing of the documents. Recipient is responsible for any duty or custom charges or expenses. Persons who are requesting documents to be shipped to friends or family members outside the USA should so note. Vouchers, if applicable, must be presented at time of use.
Attractions, Tickets and Features
- Parks, restaurants, attractions, recreation, entertainment, and other products, services, experiences, offerings or items are subject to change without notice, cancellation, and may close or be limited for any reason, including due to rehabilitation, refurbishing, capacity, seasonal considerations, inclement weather, government or other authority guidance or order, pandemic-related restrictions or special events and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability to the owners of the Walt Disney World® Resort. Ticket media is not valid for special or premium events or other activities which are separately priced. Admission entitlements are non-transferrable, not for resale, and must be used by the same person on any and all days. Age restrictions apply for access to certain facilities. Guests must be 21 years of age or older with valid proof of age to redeem alcohol entitlements.
- Features for all packages are subject to change and may be based on features available on date of guest arrival, not those in effect at time the package reservation is made.
- Costs for parking (self and valet) at certain locations, incidentals, gratuities, child care and any other items not specifically listed as part of the package components are not included in the package price.
- Guests may be required to have a park reservation in addition to valid admission to visit a park. Park reservations are non-transferrable and void if transferred or sold.
General Conditions and Responsibility
- Disney, its directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and representatives, shall at no time be liable or responsible in any way whatsoever for any loss, injury, or damage caused or arising in connection with any transportation, hotel or other services or products of third parties provided through Disney, or as a result of acts of God, acts of Government or other authorities, pandemic or other health and safety circumstance, wars, civil disturbances, hijacks, thefts, or any circumstance beyond its control. Disney reserves the right to accept, retain, decline or cancel any reservation, any feature or component of the package or any guest as a participant in its packages at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to, a mistake or error in price or description of the package or a feature or component of the package, or where it appears that a guest has engaged in fraudulent or misleading activity in making the reservation. If a reservation, package, or a feature or component of a package is cancelled by Disney, Disney shall have no responsibility beyond the refund of monies paid related to the cancellation of that portion that was cancelled by Disney. The terms and conditions of any transportation services provided by car rental agencies shall be as represented by those third parties. Terms and conditions are subject to change by Disney without notice. If these Terms and Conditions contain any provisions construed to be unenforceable or unlawful by a court of competent jurisdiction, the same shall be deemed modified to conform to applicable law, or if this would cause an unreasonable result, such provision shall be stricken from these Terms and Conditions without affecting the binding force and effect of any of its other provisions. The failure of Disney to insist upon the strict performance of any of these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed a waiver of any rights or remedies that Disney may have and shall not be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach with respect to any such Terms and Conditions.
- By entering Walt Disney World Resort, guests are confirming that guest and all persons in their party: (i) are not experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at CDC.gov, including: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea; (ii) have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine; and (iii) are not under any self-quarantine orders. Guests who cannot confirm all of the above criteria must not enter Walt Disney World Resort. If at any point during their visit, a Guest does not meet all of the above criteria, they and their traveling party will be required to isolate and may be relocated or asked to leave the property.
- Products and services are intended for use in the U.S. only.
- All sales of packages take place in and are consummated in the State of Florida. Any claim, action or lawsuit (collectively, “Action”) arising out of these Terms and Conditions, reservations and bookings, and/or all packages, products and services provided in connection with the reservations and bookings, including without limitation, components such as tickets, park admissions, packages, photo media, radio frequency devices and room accommodations must be filed and maintained exclusively in any court in Orange County, Florida having subject matter jurisdiction; provided that the COVID-19 and Other Communicable/Infectious Disease Provision, shall be subject to its own terms and conditions, including venue, set forth below.
- Check-in time is generally between 3 and 4 p.m. (some hotels have check-in after 4 p.m.), and check-out time is usually between 11 a.m. and 12 noon.
- Guest must be 18 years of age or older to check in.
Room Location and Information
- Adjacent rooms, connecting rooms or specific room location and types of rooms or bedding are on a “request basis only” and are subject to availability at the time of check-in. These requests for specific room type or location may result in additional charges to be paid directly to the hotel.
- Disney owned and operated resort hotels and Disney Vacation Club resorts are smoke free environments. Smoking is allowed in designated outdoor smoking locations only. A room recovery fee will be charged for smoking in guest rooms, on balconies or on patios.
- Please be advised that at Disney owned and operated hotels, notwithstanding your use of a sign on your door, a request by you to forgo housekeeping services or any other request made by you, the hotel and its staff reserve the right to enter your room for any purpose including, but not limited to, performing maintenance and repairs or checking on the safety and security of guests and property. The hotel staff will give reasonable notice prior to entry by knocking and announcing the intent to enter the room.
- Disney reserves the right to accommodate Guests to a comparable or upgraded hotel in Disney’s discretion.
- The maximum continuous stay for any guest at any single Disney Resort hotel, including campground locations, is 30 days. A guest wishing to rebook a stay in the same hotel after an initial 30 day stay (whether done through one or multiple reservations), cannot book another stay at the same hotel for a period of 28 days after the initial stay. Disney reserves the right to decline, accept, retain or cancel any reservation or any guest, subject to applicable law, at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to, a mistake or error in price or description of the hotel, or where it appears that a guest has engaged in fraudulent or misleading activity in making the reservation.
Guests with Disabilities
- For Guests with disabilities who require accessible accommodations, specific information and assistance can be requested through Disney regarding accessible room availability, bedding options, amenities, restrictions, and advance reservation notice requirements. Disney will also contact its third party hotel provider(s) on a Guest’s behalf as necessary. All accommodations are subject to availability.
- Renter must be at least 21 years of age, a per day underage fee will apply for renters 21-24 years and will be assessed at the rental counter. Renter must present a valid driver’s license (Renters who are non-residents of Canada and the United States must also present a passport in the Renter’s name) and a major credit card in his or her name; other standard rental qualifications may apply. Cash customers are required to leave a deposit and must meet current standard cash qualification requirements. Car must be rented for a minimum of one 24-hour period. Car rental includes unlimited mileage. Drop-off charges may apply if the vehicle is returned outside the State of Florida and drop-off charges may also apply if the vehicle is returned in Key West. Drop-off charge is payable at the time of rental. Child restraint seats must be used for children as required by applicable law. Child restraint seats must be requested at the time the reservation is made and will result in an additional charge. Seat belts should be used by all passengers. Additional days, Additional Driver Fee, Child Restraint Seats, Collision Damage Waiver, Extended Protection and Carefree Personal Protection, optional refueling service, tolls and any other charges are extra. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Air Portion of Reservation (If Applicable)
- If air transportation has been previously ticketed and is being rebooked through Disney for different travel dates, such air transportation is subject to the Walt Disney Travel Company Terms and Conditions that were applicable at the time of the original purchase and all applicable airline terms and requirements.
- If Memory Maker has been purchased as part of the package please visit https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/photopass for details, restrictions and conditions.
COVID-19 And Any Other Communicable Or Infectious Disease: Liability Waiver, Class-Action Waiver, Binding Arbitration, And Other Provisions
By purchasing an admission ticket(s) or pass(es), by making a park, resort, and/or hotel reservation(s) and/or by participating in a tour(s), meeting(s) and/or event(s), and in consideration thereof, and in consideration for being able to visit and/or participate in attractions, transportation, activities, tours, meetings and events at the Walt Disney World® Resort, I agree, understand, and acknowledge, on my own behalf and on behalf of any individual who uses a ticket, pass, or reservation made by me or who accompanies me to a tour, meeting or event, as follows (collectively, the “COVID-19 and Other Communicable/Infectious Disease Provision”):
Assumption Of Risk
- I acknowledge that an inherent risk of exposure to the disease COVID-19 (as defined by the World Health Organization and any strains, variants, or mutations thereof) and SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that can cause COVID-19) (collectively, “COVID-19”), and any other communicable or infectious disease, exists in any public place where people are present. “Communicable disease” means any disease or illness caused by microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, parasites, or fungi that can be spread, directly or indirectly, from one person to another. “Infectious disease” means any disease or illness caused by microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses, parasites, or fungi that enter the body, multiply, and can cause an infection. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious communicable disease that can lead to severe illness and death. No precautions can eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19, and the risk of exposure applies to everyone. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (“CDC”), older adults (people 65 years and older) and people of any age who have underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness and death from COVID-19. I acknowledge that the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and any other communicable or infectious disease includes the risk that I will expose others that I later encounter, even if I am not experiencing or displaying any symptoms of illness myself. By visiting and/or participating in attractions, transportation, activities, tours, meetings and events at the Walt Disney World® Resort, I agree to voluntarily assume any and all risks in any way related to exposure to COVID-19 and any other communicable or infectious disease, including illness, injury, or death of myself or others, and including without limitation, all risks based on the sole, joint, active or passive negligence of any of the Released Parties, named below. I acknowledge that my visit and participation are entirely voluntary.
- On my own behalf and on behalf of my heirs, executors, personal representatives, administrators, and assigns, I agree to forever waive, covenant not to sue, release, and discharge the Released Parties, named below, from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, damages, costs, or expenses of every kind, including all claims and causes of action based on the sole, joint, active or passive negligence of any of the Released Parties, arising out of or in any way relating to exposure to COVID-19 and any other communicable or infectious disease during my visit to and/or participation in attractions, transportation, activities, tours, meetings and events at the Walt Disney World® Resort. This waiver of liability and the assumption of risk set forth above is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by law.
Acknowledgment Of Assumption Of Risk And Waiver By Other Users
- I attest, acknowledge, and agree that any individual for whom I have bought a ticket or pass or made a reservation or who uses a ticket, pass, or reservation made by me or who accompanies me to a tour, meeting or event has independently and carefully read this COVID-19 and Other Communicable/Infectious Disease Provision and has knowingly and independently acknowledged and agreed to all its provisions, including without limitation (1) to voluntarily assume any and all risks in any way related to exposure to COVID-19 and any other communicable or infectious disease, including illness, injury, or death of himself, herself, or others, and including without limitation, all risks based on the sole, joint, active or passive negligence of any of the Released Parties, named below, and (2) to agree, on his or her own behalf and on behalf of his or her heirs, executors, personal representatives, administrators, and assigns, to forever waive, covenant not to sue, release, and discharge the Released Parties, named below, from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, damages, costs, or expenses of every kind, including all claims and causes of action based on the sole, joint, active, or passive negligence of any of the Released Parties, arising out of or in any way relating to exposure to COVID-19 and any other communicable or infectious disease during his or her visit to and/or participation in attractions, transportation, activities, tours, meetings and events at the Walt Disney World® Resort.
- I acknowledge and agree that any individual for whom I have bought a ticket or pass or made a reservation or who uses a ticket, pass, or reservation made by me is and is intended to be a third-party beneficiary of that ticket, pass, or reservation made by me.
Waiver of California Civil Code § 1542
- I acknowledge and agree that I am familiar with, understand, and do waive any rights and benefits of the provisions of Section 1542 of the California Civil Code, and any similar provisions of other jurisdictions, which provides that:A general release does not extend to claims that the creditor or releasing party does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release and that, if known by him or her, would have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor or released party.
- On my own behalf and on behalf of my heirs, executors, personal representatives, administrators, and assigns, I agree to indemnify and hold each of the Released Parties harmless from and against any and all claims made or incurred by anyone, including myself and any individual who uses a ticket, pass, or reservation made by me, or who accompanies me to a tour, meeting or event, arising out of or in any way relating to my purchase of an admission ticket(s) or pass(es), my making of a reservation(s), and/or my participation in a tour(s), meeting(s) or event(s) and subsequent visit to and/or participation in attractions, transportation, activities, tours, meetings and events at the Walt Disney World® Resort and arising out of any and all risks described above in the section titled Assumption of Risk or in any other way related to exposure to COVID-19 and any other communicable or infectious disease, wherever such activities may occur and whether suffered before, during, or after such participation. My indemnification obligations shall include, without limitation, all attorneys’ fees and costs incurred by any of the Released Parties through and including any appeals. I understand and agree that I am not relying on the Released Parties to have arranged for, or carry, any insurance of any kind for my benefit relative to my visit to and/or participation in attractions, transportation, activities, tours, meetings and events at the Walt Disney World® Resort, and that I am solely responsible for obtaining any mandatory or desired life, travel, accident, property, or other insurance related to my visit to and/or participation in attractions, transportation, activities, tours, meetings and events at the Walt Disney World® Resort, at my own expense.
- I agree that the Waiver and Indemnity provided for in this COVID-19 and Other Communicable/Infectious Disease Provision shall cover all physical and emotional injuries and/or damages, including without limitation all illness and bodily injury (including death), whether suffered by me or anyone else before, during, or after my visit and/or participation. Additionally, I agree that the scope of the Waiver and Indemnity shall include any claims related, in whole or in part, to my own actions and the actions of third parties, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable.
- The Waiver and Indemnity provided for in this COVID-19 and Other Communicable/ Infectious Disease Provision applies to any and all visitation to and/or participation in attractions, transportation, activities, tours, meetings and events at the Walt Disney World® Resort and/or presence on the Released Parties’ property arising out of the purchase of an admission ticket(s) or pass(es), the making of a reservation(s) and/or the participation in a tour(s), meeting(s) and/or event(s) pursuant to which I and the Released Parties agreed to this COVID-19 and Other Communicable/Infectious Disease Provision, from the date of execution.
- The Released Parties are: Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc.; Disney Destinations, LLC; Disney Vacation Development, Inc.; Disney Vacation Club Management LLC; Disney Business Productions, LLC; and their respective parents, subsidiary, and other affiliated or related companies, and all officers, directors, employees, shareholders, members, agents, contractors, sub-contractors, representatives, successors, assigns, insurers, and volunteers of each of the foregoing entities.
- If any provision or part thereof of this COVID-19 and Other Communicable/Infectious Disease Provision is held to be invalid, void, or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision or part thereof shall be deemed modified to conform to applicable law, or if this would cause an illogical or unreasonable result, such provision or part thereof shall be stricken from this COVID-19 and Other Communicable/Infectious Disease Provision without affecting the binding force or effect of any other part or provision.
- I AGREE THAT, UPON ELECTION BY EITHER PARTY, ANY DISPUTE, CLAIM, OR CONTROVERSY ARISING UNDER OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THIS COVID-19 AND OTHER COMMUNICABLE/INFECTIOUS DISEASE PROVISION OR EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICABLE OR INFECTIOUS DISEASE DURING MY VISIT TO AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN ATTRACTIONS, TRANSPORTATION, ACTIVITIES, TOURS, MEETINGS AND EVENTS AT THE WALT DISNEY WORLD® RESORT, NOW OR IN THE FUTURE, WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION. CLAIMS SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION INCLUDE COUNTERCLAIMS, CROSS CLAIMS, THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, INTERPLEADERS, OR ANY OTHER CLAIMS, WHATEVER THE CAUSE(S) OF ACTION ASSERTED (INCLUDING CLAIMS FOR INJUNCTIVE, DECLARATORY, OR EQUITABLE RELIEF). I ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ARBITRATION REPLACES MY RIGHT TO GO TO COURT. I THEREFORE AGREE TO WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL OR TO LITIGATE ANY CLAIMS IN COURT BEFORE A JUDGE OR JURY. I AGREE THAT I THEREFORE WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO LITIGATE ANY CLAIMS IN COURT AS A CLASS ACTION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE OR COLLECTIVE ACTION (SUCH AS AN ACTION IN THE FORM OF A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL). I ALSO AGREE TO WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PURSUE IN ARBITRATION ANY CLASS ACTION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE OR COLLECTIVE ACTION (SUCH AS AN ACTION IN THE FORM OF A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL), OR TO PARTICIPATE AS A CLASS MEMBER IN A CLASS ACTION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE ACTION IN ARBITRATION OR IN COURT BEFORE A JUDGE OR JURY. I ALSO AGREE THAT NO ARBITRATION OR PROCEEDING CAN BE COMBINED WITH ANOTHER WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF ALL PARTIES TO THE ARBITRATIONS OR PROCEEDINGS.
- The arbitrator will have the exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, or enforceability of these terms or the formation of this COVID-19 and Other Communicable/Infectious Disease Provision, including the arbitrability of any dispute and any claim that all or any part of this COVID-19 and Other Communicable/Infectious Disease Provision is void or voidable.A. In the event of a dispute, I agree to send a notice of dispute, which is a written statement that sets forth my name, address, and contact information; the facts giving rise to the dispute; and the relief requested to the Released Parties at 500 South Buena Vista Street, Burbank, California 91521-7620, USA, Attention: Legal. The Released Parties will send any notice of dispute to me at the contact information that they have for me. The Released Parties and I will attempt to resolve a dispute through informal negotiation within sixty (60) days from the date the notice of dispute is sent. After that sixty (60) day period and not before, the Released Parties or I may commence an arbitration proceeding. I may instead litigate a dispute in small claims court if the dispute meets the requirements to be heard in small claims court, whether or not I negotiated informally first.
B. If the Released Parties and I do not resolve a dispute by informal negotiation or in small claims court, the dispute shall be resolved by binding arbitration before a neutral arbitrator whose decision will be final except for a limited right of appeal under the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. § 1 et seq. Arbitration will be administered by JAMS Mediation, Arbitration and ADR Services (“JAMS”) in accordance with the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures (the “JAMS Rules”). The JAMS Rules and instructions about how to initiate an arbitration are available at www.jamsadr.com or 1-800-352-5267. Arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone, or online. Proceedings that cannot be conducted through the submission of documents, by phone, or online, will take place in the State of Florida; provided, however, that if circumstances prevent me from traveling to the State of Florida, JAMS may hold an in-person hearing in my hometown area. The Released Parties and I agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal or state courts located in the State of Florida in order to compel arbitration, to stay proceedings pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator. The arbitrator may award damages to me individually as a court could, including declaratory or injunctive relief, but only to the extent required to satisfy my individual claim. In accordance with the JAMS Rules, the party initiating the arbitration (either me or the Released Parties) is responsible for paying the filing fee. However, if the arbitrator issues me an award of damages and: (a) that award is greater than the amount of the Released Parties’ last written settlement offer; or (b) if the Released Parties did not make a settlement offer, then in addition to paying for any JAMS Case Management Fees and all professional fees for the arbitrator’s services, the Released Parties will reimburse me for the filing fees I incurred.
- Except as provided above with respect to jurisdiction in the State of Florida, nothing in this arbitration provision shall be construed as consent by the Released Parties to the jurisdiction of any other court with regard to disputes, claims, or controversies unrelated to this agreement.
- This agreement to binding arbitration evidences a transaction in interstate commerce, and thus the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16, governs its interpretation and enforcement. This agreement to binding arbitration will survive its termination. If any portion of this agreement to binding arbitration is deemed invalid or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall nevertheless remain in force.
Venue But For Arbitration
- In the event that neither party elects to resolve disputes under binding arbitration, as provided above, any legal action arising out of or relating to this COVID-19 and Other Communicable/Infectious Disease Provision shall be commenced exclusively in the Circuit Court of the Ninth Judicial Circuit in and for Orange County, Florida (or if such Circuit Court shall not have jurisdiction over the subject matter thereof, then to such other court sitting in said county and having subject matter jurisdiction). In any such action, I specifically waive any right to bring a class action or other representative or collective action (such as an action in the form of a private attorney general). I SPECIFICALLY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY.
- These terms and conditions, including the COVID-19 and Other Communicable/Infectious Disease Provision, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida.
For specific questions about the Walt Disney World® Resort (Theme Park operating hours, special events, services for guests with disabilities, etc.), please call:
or log on to www.disneyworld.com